Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 5 hours and 19 minutes this and other products.
Extended right of return - Orders from November 9st, 2023 can be returned until January 8th, 2024.
- Order number: A11559-02
Unleash the power of the LIVE C, where the might and alluring features of the LIVE DS come together in a sleek and compact single-display package. Experience the ultimate fusion of performance, portability, and the unrivaled prowess of LiveTracking technology, proven to be the world's best. Redefine your navigation experience with unparalleled simplicity, versatility, and the assurance of real-time tracking like never before.
Variometer / Altimeter Features
- Buzzer/near thermal sound
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….)
- Adjustable Sound Levels
- Automatic mute, keeps vario silent until takeoff
- Altitude adjustment using QNH
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS
- 2 independent altimeters
- 3D flight logger IGC format
- Die Karte bietet eine übersichtliche Darstellung von eingeschränkten Gebieten, um eine einfache Identifizierung und Kenntnisnahme von Sperrzonen zu gewährleisten.
- Adjustable voice warning of vertical distance to a restricted area
- Adjustable voice warning of horizontal distance to a restricted area
- Display of shortest vertical, and horizontal distance to restricted area
- Restricted area voice alarms (Altitude imminent, Position imminent, Violation, …)
- Critical Airspace page (displays information about areas that are closer than a defined distance)
- Airspaces browser
- Worldwide Airspace database
- Detailed colored maps with topographic data
- With configurable layers
Cross Country Features
- Exclusive Thermal Ball indicator
- Several specific data fields like distance to take off, current and average glide ratio, average speed, etc.
- Distance to last thermal indexed with altitude
- Goto waypoint
- Multiple waypoint route
- Wind Speed and Direction (GPS based calculations)
- Automatic altitude gain profiler
- Nearby Landings (displays required glide ratio and distance to all the landings which can be reached)
- Route Optimization (indication for shortest route point)
- Speed to Start (optimal speed to make the start)
- Arriving altitude at next waypoint and goal (considering wind)
- Several Glide Ratios (to goal, average, to next,…)
- Easy task definition
- Task Navigation, configurable safety/risk margin on turn points.
- Task Map (trace with thermal indication)
- Flight data can be efficiently uploaded to various repositories, such as the Leonardo XC server, XContest, and DHV, utilizing the GSM network.
- Automatic almost real time flight data sending to a remote live tracking server through GSM network. (compatible with several servers like Flymaster, LiveTrack24, DHV, etc)
- On demand sending of predefined messages to a server (eg. Need Assistance, Need Retrieval, etc)
- Effortlessly receive data from a remote server, including alarm messages, task definitions, and more, through automated processes.
- Optimized LTE-M/GPRS data usage is minimal, with an average requirement of only 25KB per flight/hour, assuming uninterrupted communication.
- Compatible with MacOS (10.13 and higher), Windows (7/8/10)
|Display Type||Reflective colour 640x480px|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||6000 mAh|
|Autonomy Learn more||Usually more than 24 hours (environment conditions may alter this value)|
|GPS||72 channel U-blox BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS / QZSS|
|Native USB Connection||USB Type-C Mass Storage Access|
|Battery Charging||From wall adapter or standard usb port|
|GSM||Global Multi-band LTE-M|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5 low energy module|
|Flarm||Flarm ready (optional Flarm Aware RX + TX mode)|
|Micro SD||Supports SDcards up to 256 GB|
|6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer||Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass)|
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|Article weight||0.22 kg|
|Vario Properties||4G/LTE, Bluetooth, FLARM, Color Display, G-Sensor, GPS Receiver, Airspaces, Memory Card Slot (outside), USB Interface|
Flymaster Avionics is focused to the development, design, production and marketing of navigation electronic instruments and software for gliding and ultra-light aviation.
Doing it the right way, in its business, ethics, social and environmental dimensions, creating value for customers, with passion, responsibility, quality and innovation.
All members of Flymaster development team are active pilots, giving them an unequaled understanding of a pilot's needs requirements, they test the instruments themselves actively in cross country and competitions flights.