The Flymaster VARIO M is the ultimate flight instrument specially built for pilots who do not need navigation functions.
Was ist neu an der M Serie
- Better build and sturdiness
- More modular build
- Easier reparability
- Better visibility under direct sunlight (display much closer to the protective lens)
- New User Interface
- USB type C
- New landscape mode
- Bigger fonts in landscape mode
- Optional bumper case
- New buttons for better usability with gloves
- Altitude graph in instrument's flight log
- Works with Flymaster Instrument Manager Software
- Import layouts from instrument
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….).
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- 2 independent altimeters.
- >400000 (only altitude)
- Up to 248 flights.
- Compatible with MacOS (10.13 and higher), Windows (8/10)
|Display Resolution (High Contrast Grey Scale)||320x240 pixels|
|Screen size (true viewing area)||76x57 mm|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||1500 mAh|
|Autonomy Learn more||Approx. 35 hours|
|Size||152x90x16 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)|
|Native USB Connection||Allows connection to the PC to download Flight Data|
|Battery Charging||From wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port|
|6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer||Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass (available soon)|
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|User definable pages, 8 portrait and 8 landscape (each page can be draw using FIM software, and include a number of elements only limited by space).||16|
|Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, …)||7|
|Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, ...)||29|
|Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)|| |
|Multi lingual interface|| |
|Article weight||0.174 kg|
|Scope of Delivery|| |
|Vario Properties||USB Interface|
Flymaster Avionics is focused to the development, design, production and marketing of navigation electronic instruments and software for gliding and ultra-light aviation.
Doing it the right way, in its business, ethics, social and environmental dimensions, creating value for customers, with passion, responsibility, quality and innovation.
All members of Flymaster development team are active pilots, giving them an unequaled understanding of a pilot's needs requirements, they test the instruments themselves actively in cross country and competitions flights.