Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 14 hours and 8 minutes this and other products.
Extended right of return - Orders from November 9st, 2023 can be returned until January 8th, 2024.
- Order number: A11453-02
Flymaster will launch new instruments from the M series, namely the VARIO M and GPS M. These new instruments will replace the Vario SD and GPS SD.
There are many improvements at all levels, and while keeping the DNA of Flymaster instruments, everything has been redesigned and built from scratch, compiling feedback from our many loyal pilots around the world.
- Better build and sturdiness
- More modular build
- Easier reparability
- Better visibility under direct sunlight (display much closer to the protective lens)
- New User Interface
- USB type C
- Mass storage device capability
- New "cut-side" view (GPS M only)
- IGC creation to Mass storage (SD card)
- New landscape mode
- Bigger fonts in landscape mode
- Built-in Flarm beacon as an option (GPS M only)
- Optional bumper case
- New buttons for better usability with gloves
- Altitude graph in instrument's flight log
- Improved Airspaces representation
- Loading waypoints from mass storage file (SD card)
- Works with Flymaster Instrument Manager Software
- Import layouts from instrument
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….).
- 6 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- Automatic mute, keeps vario silent until takeoff.
- Altitude adjustment using QNH.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS.
- 2 independent altimeters.
- 3D flight logger IGC format.
- Storage for >300000 track points.
- Up to 248 flights.
- 448 Waypoints.
- Compatibility with Open Air format (upload of files using Designer).
- Display of restricted areas in map
- Adjustable warning vertical distance to a restriced area
- Adjustable warning horizontal distance to a restriced area
- Display of shortest Vertical, and Horizontal, distance to restricted area
- Resctrited area alarms (Altitude imminent, Position imminent, Violation, …)
- Critical Airspace page (displays information about areas that are closer than a defined distance)
- Worldwide Airspace database (SD card required)
|Display Resolution (High Contrast Grey Scale)||320x240 pixels|
|Screen size (true viewing area)||76x57 mm|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||2900 mAh|
|Autonomy Learn more||Approx. 27 hours|
|Size||152x90x16 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)|
|Native USB C Connection||Allows connection to the PC to download/upload Flight Data, Airspaces Data, etc|
|Battery Charging||From wall adapter, car adapter or standard usb port|
|Micro SD slot||Supports cards to 16 GB, Optional pre-loaded 16GB SD card with airspace, ground data and maps now available.|
|6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer||Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass)|
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|User definable pages, 8 in portrait and 8 in landscape mode (each page can be draw using FIM software).||16|
|Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, …)||11|
|Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, ...)||61|
|Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)|| |
|Multi lingual interface|| |
|Configurable audible alerts|| |
|Article weight||0.2 kg|
|Vario Properties||FLARM, G-Sensor, GPS Receiver, Airspaces, Memory Card Slot (outside), USB Interface|
Flymaster Avionics is focused to the development, design, production and marketing of navigation electronic instruments and software for gliding and ultra-light aviation.
Doing it the right way, in its business, ethics, social and environmental dimensions, creating value for customers, with passion, responsibility, quality and innovation.
All members of Flymaster development team are active pilots, giving them an unequaled understanding of a pilot's needs requirements, they test the instruments themselves actively in cross country and competitions flights.