Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs 1
Delivery time 1-2 days 2
Free of shipping costs 1
Delivery time 5 Day(s)
Order within 7 hours and 44 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A11312
The GPS LS was created to provide for novice or experienced pilots a flight experience with a light and simple instrument, yet with lots of features. It has almost everything that the most expensive instruments have but for a much more affordable price.
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation, ...).
- 4 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- Automatic mute,keeps vario silent until takeoff
- Altitude adjustment using QNH
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS
- 2 independent altimeters
Cross Country features
- Exclusive Thermal Ball indicator
- Several specific data fields like Distance to take off,current glide ratio,current speed,etc
- Distance to last thermal indexed with altitude
- Wind speed and direction (GPS based calculation)
- 3D flight logger IGC format
- Storage for around 150000 trackpoints
|Fixed Data Fields|| |
|User Configurable Data Field|| |
|Display Type||Segmented LCD|
|Screen size (true viewing area)||53x75mm|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||1800mAh|
|Autonomy||Approx 40 hours|
|GPS||72 channel GPS/Glonass|
|Native USB Connection||Allows Connection to the PC to download/upload flight data, firmware updates|
|Battery Charging||From any USB 5v wall adapter, USB car adapter or computer USB port|
|Can be updated||Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|Interfacing||Compatible with MacOS (10.11+), Windows (/7/8/10), Linux Ubuntu LTS OS|
|Article weight||0.11 kg|
|Scope of Delivery|| |
|Vario Properties||GPS Receiver, USB Interface|
Flymaster Avionics is focused to the development, design, production and marketing of navigation electronic instruments and software for gliding and ultra-light aviation.
Doing it the right way, in its business, ethics, social and environmental dimensions, creating value for customers, with passion, responsibility, quality and innovation.
All members of Flymaster development team are active pilots, giving them an unequaled understanding of a pilot's needs requirements, they test the instruments themselves actively in cross country and competitions flights.