The Alias 2 is an innovative, lightweight harness carabiner with outstanding strength and a technical design. We use a special hot forging process to provide maximum breaking strength at minimal weight. The specific backbone construction ensures optimal force transmission und loading capacity. In addition, the S-shaped bend prevents cross loading. The safe and secure twistlock gate has been proven in practice.
By combining it with the keylock nose, the ALIAS ensures comfortable handling when clipping or unclipping and prevents snagging. The extra-large 12 mm opening allows easier operation, while the carabiner's overall dimensions accommodate a wide range of harnesses from 20 mm to 40 mm. Each carabiner bears a unique serial number for full identification and traceability. Customised laser engraving on the vertical axis can also be arranged if required.
- Twist-lock closure for easy handling
- A double S-shaped bend ensures a maximum strength and a large angle of approach
- H-profile construction for high breaking strength with a minimum weight
- Light paragliding harness carabineer
- Organised straps and optimal positioning of the carabiner
- Ideal for 25-40 mm webbings
- Height: 80 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Gate opening: 12 mm
- Fmax. major axis: 23 kN
- Material : Aluminium
- Carabiner type : Twistlock
|Article weight||0.058 kg|