The Koretel Kockpit Safe is an evolution of Kockpit II, designed to improve the safety of pilots.
Every year lives are lost due to pilots forgetting to do up their leg straps. Analysis of these accidents implied that this oversight is due to the presence of something hiding the leg straps and suggesting that the pilot is already attached. As a result, various harnesses with integrated "anti-forget" system have been developed, but not many of these take into account the presence of a front container.
The Kockpit Safe is the first instrument holder which incorporates an "anti-forget" system, previously only found on harnesses, because its unique attachment system allows you to connect one of the leg straps to the 2 main karabiners. From the moment the Kockpit Safe is attached, the pilot can no longer fall from his harness!
Of course, this doesn't relieve the pilot from making his pre-flight and attach himself properly to the harness.
- an upper space where the instruments are mounted. A neoprene cap fits over the top to protect the instruments after the flight.
- the lower pocket with a capacity of around 3-4 litres could be used to hold a small ballast bag, or other small essentials: spare gloves, wallets, cereal bar, etc. This bag contains a small wallet with pen holder in which you can keep a few essential things.
The Kockpit Safe can be anchored on the harness waist strap, and straps on either side can be used to adjust the angle of the Kockpit Safe for better visibility of the instruments.
- A small 'trap door' in its upper part could accomodate a small digital camera or a mobile phone, for example.
- A small pocket underneath contains a pouch in which you could enter flight/task notes. This is accessible in the flight, for easy reference at all times.
- Materials: © Cordura,© Ripstop
|Article weight||0.495 kg|