Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 13 hours and 46 minutes this and other products.
Extended right of return - Orders from November 9st, 2023 can be returned until January 8th, 2024.
- Order number: A11337-01
The Charly POLARHEAT are very well insulated, robust and waterproof Li-Ion heated gloves with Polartec® Micro Fleece lining, which are ideal for winter paragliding or skiing even without the highly effective electric heating being switched on. They are also particularly recommended for people with Raynaud's syndrome or other circulatory disorders in the fingers.
- 2 battery pockets per glove, allowing an extended heating time of up to 10 hours
- Smooth and pliable goat nappa leather with permanently waterproof Eurotex® membrane
- The extremely cozy high-tech Polartec® Micro Fleece lining and the Primaloft® outer insulation keep the hands warm and dry even when unheated
- Easy to grip thanks to elastic neoprene in the ankle area and pre-shaped fingers
- Large Supergrip reinforcements on thumb, palm and sides prevent early wear
- With practical leashes for attachment to the wrists
- Important for paraglider pilots: long gauntlets with internal drawstring and flat integrated stopper, therefore no danger of line tangles
|Manufacturer||Finsterwalder & Charly|
|Article weight||0.29 kg|
|Scope of Delivery|| |
Charly Polarheat - beheizbare Handschuhe
Die Handschuhe sind sehr gut verarbeitet. Heizleistung ist gut und gut einstellbar. Auch in der Handhabung leicht zu bedienen. beim Fahrradfahren sehr angenehm.