Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 13 hours and 21 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A10758-0001
The No Limit competition visor helmet offers maximum safety at minimum air resistance. High-grade materials and an elaborate manufacturing process provide for constant quality, maximum safety and a long life expectancy.
- Aramid fiber reinforced outer shell, manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, that surpasses even carbon fiber helmets in terms of impact strength and perforation resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enameled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the No Limit virtually resistant to age.
- The optionally available visor integrated into the helmet contour measurably reduces the air resistance. The extra large panoramic view is important for safety. There is enough space under the visor for glasses.
- The optionally available clear, brown-tinted, gray-tinted or mirrored visor is made of polycarbonate, unbreakable and provided with an anti-reflective, scratch-resistant and anti-fog coating. Since it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace the sunglasses that are otherwise required.
- The chin guard causes virtually no blind spots. With the visor flipped up, it is possible to converse with someone despite the chin guard.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
|Manufacturer||Finsterwalder & Charly|
|Article weight||0.65 kg|
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL|