Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 14 hours and 38 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A11031-01
The Italian manufacturer of harnesses presented the Skyway carabiner that they will be using in their range. Designed in cooperation with Camp specifically for paragliding use, it is lighter and stronger than the one used formerly in Woody Valley harnesses..
The Skyway introduces features like the slightly tilted upper side that allows risers to slide smoothly into the right position, even narrow ones, or a blocking tooth that prevents the carabiner from turning upside down through the webbing loop.
Main features of the new Skyway karabiner
- Thin and rounded end for easy hooking into the glider riser
- Slightly tilted upper side allowing even narrow risers to slide smoothly into the right position
- Blocking tooth preventing the karabiner from turning upside down through the webbing loop
- Karabiner lifetime
- Production patch code and karabiner ID number
- Lower side built to help the correct placement of the rear adjustment webbings
- Raised fulcrum of the opening bar to prevent the ferrule from rubbing against the webbing and to ensure an effective opening when needed
- closed load: 20 kN
- hight inside: 50 mm
- only for solo flying
- exchange after 2000 flying hours or 5 years
- weight: 48 g/item
|Article weight||0.048 kg|