Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs 1
Delivery time 1-2 days 2
Order within 13 hours and 45 minutes this and other products.
Extended right of return - Orders from November 9st, 2023 can be returned until January 8th, 2024.
- Order number: A11282
After the success of the Kolibri Backpack, Kortel present his little brother, the K60. A little smaller, with 60L volume, it's ideal for shorter hike and fly adventures with light equipment. Originally designed for Antoine Girard and Nelson De Freymann for the X-Alps, it's also ideal for hike and fly competitions.
- Volume: 60 L
- Weight: 600 g complete
- Excellent carrying comfort
- Protective cover for the wing, optimized to best fit the rucksack
- Unique wing compression system within the rucksack, optimizing storage space
- Stiff slats to support and shape the back
- Internal waterproofing, to protect the wing from perspiration
- Single zip to open all or part of the rucksack
- Various side mesh pockets, accessible whilst walking
- Stowage system for walking sticks, accessible whilst on the move, for hands-free operation (GPS, phone, etc)
- Mesh pockets on the shoulder straps, for small items
- Dinks system tube routing, between the straps
- Small zipped side pocket
- Adjustment belt and lifting handle at the shoulders
- Rain cover
|Article weight||0.695 kg|