The HEART-G is a unique instrument which can be used by active pilots to monitor physical and mental states. The HEART-G measures the heart pulse and 3D accelerations. Collected data is processed and sent via RF interface to the Flymaster instrument range.
When connected to an HEART-G the following data fields are enabled on your Flymaster instrument:
- Pulse - to monitor your physical condition during a flight, or any other related physical activity. Heart Rate from 40-240 bpm (beats per minute).
- G-Force - to monitor the accelerations acting on the pilot for example during a deep spiral dive. As it is well known these accelerations can be a cause of physical and mental stress. Sum of the vectors of accelerations exerted on the pilot from 0 to 16g.
- Steps - counts the number of steps when the plot is walking, or running, and can be used to estimate the traveled distance. Number of steps detected by the HEART-G since the last reset, from 0 to 32767 steps.
- Steps/Min - can be used as a measure of the physical activity and help establish a pace rhythm. This value reports the step cadence from 0 to 1500 steps/min.
- Heart Rate: 30 bis 240 bpm (beats per minute)
- G-Force: 0...16 g (1 g = 9,8 m/s2)
- Weight: approx 48 g (inkl. Batterie)
- Power: 3 VDC (1 lithium battery CR2032)
- Transmission Range: 1 meter - may decrease with low battery
|Article weight||0.048 kg|
Flymaster Avionics is focused to the development, design, production and marketing of navigation electronic instruments and software for gliding and ultra-light aviation.
Doing it the right way, in its business, ethics, social and environmental dimensions, creating value for customers, with passion, responsibility, quality and innovation.
All members of Flymaster development team are active pilots, giving them an unequaled understanding of a pilot's needs requirements, they test the instruments themselves actively in cross country and competitions flights.