Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs 1
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 days 2
Order within 16 hours and 36 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A10668
Finsterwalders separation karabiner is used whenever a reliable connection and if necessary a rapid separation also under load is important. It is suitable for the safe attachment of loads - in particular persons - and for outdoor use. It has proven itself especially during helicopter missions of the police, the military, and the mountain rescue service.
In paragliding, the Quick-Out is used for the separation of the glider when a steerable rescue system is deployed.
By simultaneously pushing both release buttons, pilot and aircraft are separated effortlessly. In safety trainings, the separation of the glider after a rescue chute deployment turned out to be advantageous.
Besides the rescue options in case of emergency landings in water, trees, and high winds, the Quick-Out also offers handling advantages compared to conventional karabiners.
Ouick Out Features:
- Breaking load: 4.000 DaN*, 2.000 DaN* individually tested
- No gate play, thus fatigue endurable with unlimited hours of usage for 150 DaN* hauled load!
- Double-button locking with multiple safety steps
- Replacement interval: 8 years, unlimited hours of usage
- Housing drop-forged from Titanal, insert made from high-strength aluminium alloy 7075 T6
- Weight: 200 g/pc.
- * 1 DaN (dekanewton) = 10 newton ≈ 1 kg
|Manufacturer||Finsterwalder & Charly|
|Article weight||0.4 kg|