Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs 1
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 days 2
Order within 3 hours and 30 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A10695
While the well thought-through, high-quality cockpit solution has its obvious strengths in the air, it can also be used on the ground, where the cockpit transforms into a normal camera bag.
- The unique camera pocket on the top part of cockpit allows easy access and a secure positioning of the camera during the flight.
- In addition, a special belt can be tightened over the camera - helpful for example during turbulence.
- The generous Velcro surface provides space for a variety of instruments.
- The subdivided interior holds an SLR body and two lenses. In addition, flight instruments such as vario etc. can be stored in it.
- The special Kortel camera strap allows more freedom of movement while shooting.
- On the ground, the Kockpit photo transforms to a normal camera bag. The straps are tucked under the cockpit during the flight.
On the ground, access to the content is gained by swinging the bag from the back to the chest. In the air everything is accessible from the top of the bag, but when used as a traditional camera bag a second lateral opening becomes available. This "side entrance" opens and closes easily while you shoot, thanks to two magnets, and can be closed more permanently with a zipper when the photo-shoot is over.
|Article weight||0.85 kg|