Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs 1
Ready for shipment, delivery time 1-2 days 2
Order until28.09.2020 - 10:30clock this and other products.
- Order number: A10697
The Element is perfect blend of functionality, size, weight, ruggedness, battery life ease of use, and user-friendliness.The Flytec Element is the next evolution of the highly popular 6015 with improvements to the display, keypad, USB interface, airspace avoidance, competition navigation, and overall useability. The Element is truly the best all-around instrument for hang gliding and paragliding pilots.
New on flytec Element Track
- Newly designed and simplified keyboard. And thanks to a new technology the keys are now also easier to feel, even with gloves on.
- The screen has been tidied up, unnecessary information has been removed to give more space to important data. Particularly the direction indicator gains more prominence.
- Navigation and menu have been simplified. Menu items are now labelled with clearer and fully written-out terms.
- Simple airspace warning with direction and distance information give pilots peace of mind they are on the right track from start to landing.
- The new micro USB connector turns the Element into a mass storage device without any installation (compatible with Windows, OS X, and Linux). With that comes standard file-based data exchange.
- Software updates are simply copied onto the Element and are available after a reboot.
- Waypoints, airspaces and software updates can be directly copied onto the device and accessed via the menu.
- Flight data is available immediately after landing as either an IGC file.
|Variometer||Analog display |
|GPS||update rate of 1 sec., independent from preset recording rate.|
|Waypoints & Routes|| |
|Airspace support|| |
|Housing||Robust, shockproof ABS housing, matte black with green or red sides|
|Keyboard||Keyboard with clearly detectable, glove-friendly keys|
|Display||High-contrast black-and-white screen|
|Dimensions||138 x 74 x 23 mm|
|Weight||178 g (including Batteries)|
|Power supply||2x AA-Batteries (Alkaline or NiMH accumulators)|
|Operating time|| |
|Operating temperature||-10°C up to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C up to 70°C|
|Article weight||0.178 kg|
|Scope of Delivery|| |
|Vario Properties||GPS Receiver, Airspaces, Speed Sensor Connector, USB Interface|