Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 17 hours and 45 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A10677-0001
The Charly Touch Combi is a comfortably soft, breathable and pliant year-round paragliding glove that is also ideally suited for cross-country skiing, biking and horseback riding in the winter. The mitten is tucked away invsibly in the back of the hand and can be pulled out and put over the fingers when needed. Flight instrument buttons can still be easily operated. Thanks to conductive fabric at the index and thumb, also the use of smartphones with touchscreens works perfectly.
Three pockets in the mitten can be equipped with active carbon heatpacks. The fingers can thus be heated from both the outside and the inside in the case of severe cold. The heatpacks are thus placed exactly where the heat is required most. The active carbon heatpacks have good access to aerial oxygen within the glove and thus ensure pleasant warmth for up to six hours.
- Smooth, windproof, breathable and pliant soft shell outer layer; high-quality goat nappa leather in the palm improves the grip and protects against sweat
- Soft PrimaLoft® insulation provides for warm and dry hands
- Extra leather reinforcements on the palm, the sides, and between the little finger and the ring finger reduce abrasion during paragliding, biking and horseback riding
- Fixated on the back of the hand, the mitten can be kept in readiness during flight (if necessary already equipped with heatpacks)
- Conductive fabric at the index and thumb allows the trouble-free operation of smartphones with touchscreen (e.g., iPhone)
- Elasticated inserts and preformed fingers for the easy grasping of paraglider brake handles, ski pole grips, bike handlebars or reins
|Manufacturer||Finsterwalder & Charly|
|Article weight||0.195 kg|
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL|
|Comfort Range||Spring to Autumn, Winter|