Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 5 hours and 56 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A11146-01
The Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT is a battery heated glove, insulated against cold, which keeps the hand reliably warm and dry by means of the waterproof Eurotex® membrane and the moisture-wicking Primaloft® Insulation. The supple and also robust goat nappa leather makes the Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT extremely comfortable and sensitive. Operation of smartphones and tablets with touchscreen is possible due to the conductive leather at the index finger and thumb.
The connectible battery heating of the Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT is focused on the fingers and the thumb and is particularly effective there. With warm fingers, there is also no cold at the back of the hand. The charge level of the battery and the three heating levels are indicated by red, blue or green glowing LED, integrated in the button. The li-polymer batteries can be charged any number of times and last for years. They are also very powerful when it is very cold and they generate comfortable temperatures above zero up to six hours.
Overview of the Charly LI-ION POWERHEAT most important features
- Robust, soft glove made of fine goatskin with battery heating
- Grip friendly by elastic neoprene in the ankle area and pre-shaped fingers
- Permanently waterproof and breathable Eurotex® membrane for warm and dry hands
- Extensive supergrip- reinforcements on the palm, thumb and the sides prevent from premature wear when paragliding, there are extra leather reinforcements between the little finger and the ring finger for riders
- Specifically fingers sensitive to cold are intensively heated. The unheated back of the hand is kept warm by the soft, light and warm Primaloft® high performance insulation
- Practical: Loop which let the gloves comfortably dangle at the wrist joint
- Important for paragliders: Long gauntlet with inner drawcord; thus protected against line knots.
- Inclusive cloth bags for battery charger and batteries
- Conductive leather at index finger and thumb for the operation of smartphones and tablets with touch screen
|Manufacturer||Finsterwalder & Charly|
|Article weight||0.38 kg|
|Scope of Delivery|| |