Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 12 hours and 48 minutes this and other products.
- Order number: A11254-02
Boeri is an Italian manufacturer that has been building helmets since 1950. The Mercury model is a ski and snowboard helmet now certified for paragliding (EN966-1) and equipped with a RECCO passive transmitter. The RECCO reflector in this helmet makes it possible for rescuers to be accurately located by means of the RECCO detector during a search mission in open terrain. RECCO reflectors work without batteries and activation. RECCO detectors are used by rescue workers worldwide.
With only 470g it is one of the lightest flying helmets on the market.
- Certified EN-966 as a flying helm
- Equipped with RECCO reflector
- Optimum adaptation to head circumference by adjusting wheel at the rear
- Removable ear pads
- Ventilation slots in the helmet shell (front and back)
- Inner lining is interchangeable and washable
- Protective / transport bag included
- Weight only 470 g (size M-L incl. ear pads)
|Article weight||0.47 kg|
|Scope of Delivery|| |
|Color||blue, yellow, black, white|
|Size||M, M - L, L|