These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Ihre aktuelle Auswahl:
Preise sind Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Designed specifically for paragliding and hang gliding, the Ascent H2 GPS Vario brings you... more
Designed specifically for paragliding and hang gliding, the Ascent H2 GPS Vario brings you everything you need in an affordable package... and it's small enough to wear like a watch.
- Lightweight: If you love a good hike, but hate carrying extra gear, you'll love the compact and light-weight H1 Vario.
- Intuitive: An intuitive user interface, so you spend less time reading the manual and more time flying.
- Easy to Use: The large numbers are easy to read, you can change the volume and view advanced features while flying without letting go of the controls.
New Features H2
- Redesigned the internals of the vario. The display is now better supported, ~30% stronger, and user replaceable
- Changed to a more robust USB connector. We only had a few break on the h1, but this was possible to improve
- Switched to a new GPS that has faster acquisition and a better signal
- Doubled the size of the memory chip so that we will have more space for airspace and other future items
- Modified the audio circuit to keep the same beep, but with less power
- New units come with the Xtreme Screen Guard pre-installed
- Temperature corrected, GPS or user calibrated altitude
- True and Relative (to launch) altitude
- Display in meters or feet with 1 meter (3 ft.) resolution
- Customizable averaged digital display with 0.1 m/s (20 ft./min) resolution
- Instantaneous audio with adjustable volume
- Sink alarm with user selectable threshold
- Ambient temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius with 1 degree resolution
- Flight log with automatic min/max recording of up to 300 flights or up to 50 hours of 1-second interval track log data in igc or kml format. Flight data remains intact even after total discharge or firmware update. Connection via Mcro-USB. Logbook also in .csv format.
- Start of flight time and date
- Flight duration
- Max distance from launch
- Min and max temperatures
- Direction from launch after landing
- Launch and landing altitude
- Min and max altitudes
- Relative and max altitude
- Max and average climb rates
- Max sink rate
- GPS coordinates of launch and landing
- GPS: 48 Channel GPS Receiver
- Display: Black & White transflective graphic LCD with 128 x 128 pixel resolution
- Battery: 830 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Sanyo cell for up to 10hrs flight time or 6 months stand-by. Charging time: approx. 2hrs
- PC/ABS housing with PMMA display window
- Size / dimensions: 83.4mm x 54mm x 14.9mm (3.28" x 2.13" x 0.59")
- Weight: 93g (3.28 oz.)
Additional Article Information
|Article weight||0.093 kg|
|Scope of Delivery|| |
|Color||blue, yellow, grey, green, orange|
|Vario Properties||GPS Receiver, Airspaces, USB Interface|
Related links to "Ascent Vario H2"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Ascent Vario H2"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Folgende Infos zum Hersteller sind verfübar...... more
Speziell entwickelt für das Gleitschirmfliegen bietet das ascent H2 GPS Vario alles, was man zum Fliegen braucht, in einem erschwinglichen Paket... und ist dabei klein genug, um wie eine Uhr am Handgelenk getragen zu werden!